At Space Coast CrossFit, we wholeheartedly believe that the hardest part of getting started is walking through the door. We’ve all been there. Space Coast CrossFit has little concern with being “elite” or “hardcore.” Instead, we take pride in knowing that we are a athletic family of passionate coaches and athletes dedicated to daily improvement of self and others.
No matter where you are at on your fitness path, our classes can be tailored to your individual goals. All our exercises are scalable (both load and intensity) to fit your needs. Everyone in the class will be working on a version of the same exercises and together we inspire each other to reach our goals.
We focus on basic, functional skills that will take you to the next level of fitness. Every class, you will be instructed in both team environments and one-on-one by CrossFit Certified Coaches where you will learn how to safely complete exercises that will build strength, increase body awareness and help you in everyday tasks as well. Each class you will tackle a new workout that might include running, lifting, throwing, squatting, pushing and pulling. We use gymnastics, weightlifting and cardio exercises to impact all ten standards of fitness: cardio/respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination and accuracy.
Come visit us, check out a class, get a feel for the environment and meet some of the people. You won’t be disappointed.
Before your first class
- Check out our “Rates” page and select the best option: https://spacecoastcrossfit.com/rates
- If necessary, call 321.345.7221, email us or just stop in for a visit
- Ask any questions you may have
On the day of your first class
- We recommend regular workout clothes (shorts, t-shirts) as long as they allow a full range of movement
- Shoes: we recommend a training shoe with as little padding on the sole as possible i.e., running shoes are not recommended! A tennis or soccer trainer or Converse All-Stars are good alternatives
- If you have an injury (current or previous) make sure that you make the coach aware of this before the class starts
- We recommend that you bring along a water bottle to drink from during the session
- You may want to bring a notebook or portable device to track your progress!
After your first class
- Make sure that you drink plenty of fluids – ideally water
- It is a good idea to eat fairly shortly after the workout. Make this a protein rich meal to aid recovery
- Get plenty of sleep
- Allow yourself a couple of days rest before your next class while your body recovers; try to not to rush into more training if you are very sore
- Let us know what you think! We love feedback!